Walk for Life
Join Pregnancy Resources & Walk for Life to Journey with a new Mom or Dad as they navigate pregnancy and LIFE decisions. Your support is vital! When you become a Pledge-Raising Walker or when you support your favorite Walker, you make sure Pregnancy Resources is able to continue to provide, high-quality, life-affirming care to the Quad Cities and beyond.
- Walk4Life will again be at one location this year: Empire Park in Hampton, IL
- Walk Check-In will open at 8:30 and you can grab a bagel, hot coffee and walk the route anytime from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Pre-Register online and reserve your FREE Walk for LIFE Journey T-shirt.
(Limited Sizes and Quantities)
Your support helps to grow and develop our Nurses Team so on-site medical care is available when the centers are open! You help add Mobile Medical Unit Locations to expand ministry reach. Plus you can help expand ministry impact for abortion-vulnerable moms and dads with the Moline Center open on Saturdays for all services. One small step at a time can make a huge difference the lives of families around the Quad Cities and Beyond!
To sign up for the virtual banquet on Sunday, March 28th at 6 pm click here
- Sign up for the virtual banquet and receive in the mail your personal pre-party pack and direct email link to the event
- Sign up to host a virtual viewing party
Interested in the limited seating in-person event to be held at the Waterfront Convention Center on Thursday, March 25th?
- Email Liz Ryan at email@example.com or Email Marissa Foss at Marissa@qcpregnancy.org to reserve your seat
- Seating is LIMITED to 6 persons per table with not more than 300 guests total; temperatures will be checked at the door and masks will be required unless seated at your table
Empower the Journey – Participate in the 2021 Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign and raise money one quarter, one dollar, and one check at a time. These funds empower Pregnancy Resources to join moms and dads in their moment of crisis with compassion, hope, and help.
Baby Bottle Boomerang can be done anytime that is right for your faith family!
With the current health concerns, we understand things are uncertain.
We want to work with you, so you can continue to impact Moms, Dads, and babies with HOPE.
Pregnancy Resources can create for your faith family a “virtual” baby bottle boomerang.
We have a “text to give” option or give directly through our Donate page.
Please contact Liz@qcpregnancy.org for more information.
YOU can Empower another Mom or Dad on their journey through the minsitry of Pregnancy Resources!
- Do my dimes make a difference?
YES! In 2020, over 500* individuals and families came together to impact families with their change. Each bottle made a difference and when it was all put together, those bottles made up over 10% of our ministry budget! (*estimated number of people due to anonymous givers)
- Is any gift too small?
NO! Every penny will impact a mom or dad with holistic, gospel-centered care.
Mark 12:41-44 is the story of the widow’s might. Every penny is humbly received and we give thanks for your gift as urban missionaries. We could not reach those we do without YOU!
- Who can participate in Baby Bottles?
From the tallest to the smallest! People of all ages can participate in Baby Bottles. It is a great way to introduce giving to children and help them see the value of life and caring for others.
- What is the impact of a Baby Bottle?
Every baby bottle is an opportunity to share the truth with compassion and love to a woman or man who enters the doors at Pregnancy Resources. A baby bottle can hold up to $50.00 in change! That baby bottle could provide 2 pregnancy tests, with full options counseling and compassionate care with a peer to peer mentor.
- What if I miss my turn-in date at my church?
No worries friend! You can drop your filled bottle off at either of our locations.