You are part of God’s beautiful Mosaic! Help empower a mom or dad to make an informed decision regarding pregnancy when life hangs in the balance.
Show your support for moms, dads, and the preborn!
Put on your Walking Shoes and help make Lifesaving & practical help available.
Be engaged…Take BOLD STEPS. Register Here
Saturday, September 9th, 2023.
- Walk Check-in begins at 8:30 AM.
- Walk with family & friends anytime between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Enjoy a 2-mile family-friendly walk with scenic river views, live music, and refreshments.
What can your BOLD STEPS & fundraising provide?
- Pregnancy Testing with full options information to help a mom make an informed decision.
- Life-affirming Ultrasound with a trained R.N. so a mom or dad can see their child for the first time as life hangs in the balance.
- NEW Post-Abortion Medical Screening – Provide needed Medical Screening for post-abortive women in the weeks after an abortion for their health.
- Help launch the NEW brick-and-mortar location at the Q.C. Mission in East Moline and expand life-saving early pregnancy care.
- Plus, much more.
Consider how you would like to participate in this year’s Walk for Life to help meet the unique spiritual, physical, and practical needs of every mom and dad entrusted to our care.
MOSAIC – 2023, Thursday, March 30th
Equipped, Empowered, Engaged
At Pregnancy Resources we believe this truth that as children of God, we are God’s masterpiece in the making! We are unique works of art designed by God himself. We are a new creation in Christ Jesus, and we are called to follow in His holy footsteps. But wait, it gets better – there are things of divine importance that we have each been called and equipped by God to do. And today, right now, is the moment! We can do what God has laid before us because of what He has done within us.
Our commitment is to partner with you, the Body of Christ, and serve UNIFIED WITH ONE HEART AND ONE MISSION when pregnancy choices are being made and life hangs in the balance.
In the days ahead, we have the opportunity to embrace our uniqueness and pursue what God planned for us long ago as we:
- Join together to make a difference in our community
- Draw strength, courage, and boldness from God who has sent us to this community in this time
- Serve together in the moment of need when life hangs in the balance
It’s time for us, with fresh passion, to get to work doing what God has planned. Some will begin, with greater intention, to have life-affirming conversations with people in their unique circles of influence. Some will become prayer warriors and intercessors specifically for the spiritual battles and life or death decisions happening every day at Pregnancy Resources. Some will prepare to join the Pregnancy Resources team as volunteers and provide hands-on care to moms and dads in crisis. Some will be financial supporters with joyful hearts.
There are many ways we can join together and many ways we can serve together. May God bless and direct you as you embrace how you fit into God’s Pregnancy Resources masterpiece. We are thankful for you and your willingness to fulfill your part in this life-saving work.
2023 Baby Bottle Boomerang begins on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, January 22, 2023, or you can participate anytime that is right for your faith family!
With the current health concerns, we understand things are uncertain.
We want to work with you, so you can continue to impact Moms, Dads, and babies with HOPE.
Pregnancy Resources can create for your faith family a “virtual” baby bottle boomerang. We have a “text to give” option or give directly through our Donate page.
Please contact Liz@qcpregnancy.org for more information.
- Do my dimes make a difference?
YES! In 2021, over 500* individuals and families came together to impact families with their change. Each bottle made a difference and when it was all put together, those bottles made up over 10% of our ministry budget! (*estimated number of people due to anonymous givers)
- Is any gift too small?
NO! Every penny will impact a mom or dad with holistic, gospel-centered care.
Mark 12:41-44 is the story of the widow’s might. Every penny is humbly received and we give thanks for your gift as urban missionaries. We could not reach those we do without YOU!
- Who can participate in Baby Bottles?
From the tallest to the smallest! People of all ages can participate in Baby Bottles. It is a great way to introduce giving to children and help them see the value of life and caring for others.
- What is the impact of a Baby Bottle?
Every baby bottle is an opportunity to share the truth with compassion and love to a woman or man who enters the doors at Pregnancy Resources. A baby bottle can hold up to $50.00 in change! That baby bottle could provide 2 pregnancy tests, with full options counseling and compassionate care with a peer-to-peer mentor.
- What if I miss my turn-in date at my church?
No worries friend! You can drop your filled bottle off at either of our locations.