Register for Walk for Life HERE!
For 30 YEARS, Pregnancy Resources has provided life-affirming, biblically-based and holistic care. Walk for Life 2020, on Saturday, September 12th, is a two-mile family-friendly walk with a time of food, fellowship, and fun.
We have been apart for too long and we want to CELEBRATE together so Walk will be different this year…
- One Common Location: Empire Park in Hampton, IL
- Gathering in a way that works for everyone
- Our priority is to provide flexibility, promote participation, and protect the vulnerable among us.
You have two options:
- Walk Registration opens at 8:30
- Head to the park get a Birthday cupcake, have a photo op and walk with us ANY TIME from 9:00 am to 11:00 am on September 12th at a social distance that is comfortable to you…
- If Saturday, September 12th doesn’t work for you, pick another day, walk two miles and turn in your pledge sheet and collected funds to Pregnancy Resources.
It’s just that easy!
How are you helping?
While we have been limited on how and when we could gather together, Praise the LORD, our ministry doors have remained open! The most abortion-vulnerable moms and dads among us have continued to seek out the high quality, life-affirming care that Pregnancy Resources provides.
As we continue to provide this type of life-saving care, we are preparing to grow our ministry impact by:
- Expanding our medical team. We will grow and develop our Nurses Team so that a nurse is on-site, and medical care is available when the centers are open.
- Expanding our ministry reach with the Mobile Medical Unit. We will add locations where clients are the most susceptible to the pro-death message of our culture.
- Expanding our ministry impact by adding Saturday Center Services for abortion-vulnerable moms and dads. These services will include pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds, ongoing support, parenting classes, and material assistance.
You are a vital part of this ministry! Help us reach our God-Sized goal of $65,000 and support LIFE.