Pregnancy Resources Walk for Life 2023!
You are part of God’s beautiful Mosaic! Help empower a mom or dad to make an informed decision regarding pregnancy when life hangs in the balance.
Show your support for moms, dads, and the preborn!
Put on your Walking Shoes and help make Lifesaving & practical help available.
Be engaged…Take BOLD STEPS. Register Here
Saturday, September 9th, 2023.
Become a Fundraising Registered Walker, or Sponsor your favorite Walker to support life-affirming services then…
- Walk Check-in begins at 8:30 AM.
- Walk with family & friends anytime between 9 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Enjoy a 2-mile family-friendly walk with scenic river views, live music, and refreshments.
What can your BOLD STEPS & fundraising provide?
- Pregnancy Testing with full options information to help a mom make an informed decision.
- Life-affirming Ultrasound with a trained R.N. so a mom or dad can see their child for the first time as life hangs in the balance.
- NEW Post-Abortion Medical Screening – Provide needed Medical Screening for post-abortive women in the weeks after an abortion for their health.
- Help launch the NEW brick-and-mortar location at the Q.C. Mission in East Moline and expand life-saving early pregnancy care.
- Plus, much more.
Consider how you would like to participate in this year’s Walk for Life to help meet the unique spiritual, physical, and practical needs of every mom and dad entrusted to our care.